One Time/Deep/Spring Cleaning
For occupied/lived in homes
Open House – Preparing Home For Sale – Occasional – Priority & General Clean
Buford – Dacula – Decatur – Duluth – Grayson – Johns Creek – Lawrenceville – Lilburn – Norcross – Snellville – Suwanee – Sugar Hill
Whether you need a Top to Bottom or for certain areas of the home that have been saved for a rainy day, a season change, an after party/special occasion or when you get to it feeling. Brite Touch Cleaning Services is here to help!
Our Deep House Cleaning service is a more in-depth cleaning than our recurring/Maintenance House Cleaning. Our professional team members will work with you to take care of your trouble spots top to bottom chores or your specific areas of concern whether it be under your bed or that corner that you haven’t attempted to clean in months.
Flat Rate Pricing:
Our transparent flat rate prices eliminate any surprises. Every cleaning includes number of bathrooms, bedrooms and common rooms or areas you have selected to get cleaned with 2 to 4 team members depending on the size of the home. We provide all cleaning products, supplies and equipment to get the job done.
You can purchase your cleaning service at an hourly rate at $40 an hour per team member with a prepared priority to do list cleaning tasks you’d like completed, starting with the most important tasks listed first. and our team members will work with this list.
The team members will start at the top of your list and work down, completing as many tasks as possible in the time you purchased. When “time is up,” the cleaning stops immediately, and the team members will collect their supplies and leave. If you want to purchase more time, please call our office to notify us so we can adjust your work order if their schedule permits, they may be able to stay longer.
Pricing Examples For Hourly Rate:
Total Hours purchased 3 – Price $120 – # of team members 3 – Hours in the Home 1 hour
Total Hours purchased 4 – Price $160 – # of team members 3 – Hours in the Home 1 hour 20 mins
If you don’t need us to clean the entire home…….. No problem, just choose the rooms or areas you need cleaned and we will focus on those areas .
We ask only that you provide us with access to your home and credit or debit card on file which a hold will be placed on card 24 hours prior to guarantee funds are available. YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED ONLY AFTER services is rendered.
- If you have a finish basement that needs cleaning it must be added as extras
- Sunday appointments available at an extra charge of $120
$100 CREDIT FOR RECURRING SERVICE REFERRALS
What is INCLUDED in your occupied home cleaning Services but not limited to
One Time Clean – Deep Clean – Spring Clean
- We change the linens on your beds. We ask that you leave the clean linens out which is our indication that you want them changed. If the linens are not left out, we simply make up the beds because we do not want the cleaners going through your drawers or closets for any reason.
- We dust and polish all of your furniture top, front, underneath within reach.
- Upholstered furniture vacuum/dusted
- Cushions and pillows fluffed and straightened
- We remove cobwebs
- We dust your baseboards, ceiling corners, blinds/shutters, vents, window sills, light fixtures, lamps & lampshades in every room (Wet wiping baseboards is available at an additional cost)
- We damp wipe door facings and frames outside entry door, switch plates & outlets.
- We damp wipe your ceiling fans
- We clean your mirrors, glass surfaces and glass covered pictures.
- In your laundry room we wipe washer and dryer exterior
- We gather up all of the trash from each of your waste basket and take it out to your central garbage can.
- We vacuum all of your carpeted floors
- We vacuum/sweep all of your hard surface floors
- We damp mop all of your tile, linoleum and wood floors.
- Remove cobwebs
- We clean the tub, tile and shower doors
- We clean the toilets top, in/out, base and behind
- We clean the counter tops and sinks.
- We wipe down exterior of vanities.
- We remove mildew, soap scum and lime build up
- We wet wipe everything when finished so that everything will be show ready, no water spots.
- Remove cobwebs
- We clean the stove top and burners, front of the stove.
- Top, front and sides of the refrigerator and the front of the dishwasher.
- We clean your counter tops and backsplash
- Wipe shine all of the appliances on your counter tops, move them forward, clean below them and move them back.
- We clean your microwave on the inside and out
- Clean/polish dry sink and faucets
We charge extra for the following
- Cleaning interior windows (within reach).
- Cleaning inside cabinets and drawers.
- Cleaning inside the fridge.
- Cleaning inside the oven.
- Organizing of kitchen pantry.
- Organizing of closets.
- Wet wipe blinds and plantation shutters 2" or thicker NO METAL
- Wet wiping baseboards.
- Wet wiping down interior walls.
- Wet wiping ceiling fans.
- Sweeping garage/patio/porch.
View our FULL signature Our 62 – Point Cleaning Checklist service that ensures your entire home will be cleaned, top to bottom.
We do want to point out a few services we do not provide which are:
- Wet wiping bulbs and light fixtures. Dry dusting only.
- Putting dishes away.
- Carpet cleaning
- Cleaning of ceiling fans higher than our poles / step ladders can reach
- Cleaning chandeliers
- Move or lift anything over 25 lbs.
- Step higher than 3 steps on a ladder.
- Cleaning of bio-hazards (Mold, blood, bodily fluids)
- Hoarding, High Levels of Trash / Debris.
- Animal Waste Cleaning Up
- Cat litter box and on floor
- Insect/Rodent clean up
- Heavy scrubbing of walls / doors
- High to reach areas & windows higher than our poles/step ladder can reach
- Cleaning of exterior windows
Last is our policy on encumberments in your home like a desk piled high in paper work. this does have a huge impact on our cleaning efficiency and quality so the rule we teach our cleaners is if you have less than 10 items on the surface we will clean both the items and the surface with a towel and the appropriate cleaner. if, however, there are more than 10 items on the surface we will only feather dust the items and the surface–which will still remove any dust.
If you have additional questions about our service, please feel free to reach out to us at
Phone: 678 752 1041 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any home that gets a One Time Cleaning Service from us is welcomed to establish recurring services within 30 days. If there has been a delay of over a month between your deep clean and starting recurring services, your first visit may cost a onetime fee of $55 more than your recurring rate for your home